Great Aether Starstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Great Aether Starstorm!
Please log in for full view without ads

SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again Empty
PostSubject: SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again   SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 am

First off I'd like to say thanks for our war last time around, although there were a few hiccups on both sides as to people turning up and confusion with who is facing who overall you were all really sporting, really polite and one of the best clans we have faced. And it is because of this that my members wish to war you again, and so have sent me to challenge you once again.

This time around I'll be giving both sides much more notice so that we can both front a full team, because personally I feel we do a clan a dishonour is we don't come at them with anything less than our best. So I suggest scheduling a brawl war for July 17th, that's a Friday and in my opinion a good day for the majority of members from both clans to make. I'm also suggesting it be held at 10pm London time, although I am open to negotiation on all of these dates, times and rules.

So as for rules I suggest these:
5v5 Brawl Tournament
Best of 3
3 Stock
No Items
No Time Limit
No Banned Stages
GAS Picks first stage
SHS picks 2nd stage
3rd Stage random or mutually agreed upon by both sides.
Both teams are allowed 3 back-ups, iof after their back-ups they still cannot make a team of 5, they will forfeit same number of matches as empty places on their team.

Like I said if you are unhappy with the date, time or rules we will gladly negotiate and change them if necessary. We will also list our 5 brawlers and 3 back-ups before hand so that we can go some way to reducing the confusion of last time where some people failed to show. I'll also suggest that both teams are allowed to change any members of your team and back-ups, right up until the day before the war is due to start, therefore maximising the chances that two full teams will square off against each other.

If you accept then good luck, however if you feel the rules require negotiating I will check back to this topic regularly so as to discuss things with you. Also if you feel that you are unwilling or unable to war with us that is understandable, and good luck with all your future wars and endeavours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again   SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 am

Guys sorry for the double post. But I'd like a reply at some point, even if it is a no... or at least some indication you are considering our challenge.
Back to top Go down
Dinozor64
Founder
Dinozor64

Clan Coins : 4421

PostSubject: Re: SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again   SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

Hey sorry about the delayed response Lycan. Were in some slow times right now since most of our active members have drifted to other clans at the moment, so we wont be able to confirm any war dates with anyone right now. But as soon as things pick up again I will contact you, hopefully this will be soon. As of right now we cant accept the challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://gass.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again   SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 am

Thats no problem at all, good luck recruiting, nd if you really need it i can show you some of the things we do at SHS that not many other clans do. Hope GASS is fighting fit soon.
Back to top Go down
Haou
Haou

Clan Coins : 3705

PostSubject: Re: SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again   SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Thank you for your consideration Lycan, but do you mind also showing us here at GAS on how you do things in SHS ( whenever you have time though, lol )?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again   SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHS Challenges you to a clan war... again
Page 1 of 1