Great Aether Starstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Great Aether Starstorm!
Please log in for full view without ads

some ideas for the next super smash brothers game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

some ideas for the next super smash brothers game Empty
PostSubject: some ideas for the next super smash brothers game   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 pm

hi guys i have some ideas for the next super smash brothers game first off i think ike should be removed because he is rly cheap and overpowered and metaknight should be removed becuz he is broken

also i think mega man should be in the new game because he can fire his lasers at people he would be top tier for sure
Back to top Go down
Daniel9000
Daniel9000

Clan Coins : 1190

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for the next super smash brothers game   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:45 pm

I think Starfy should be in The next SSB.
He has a meteor slam move in the real game, so I'd Down B spam. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gass.roflforum.net
Helixbladex
Helixbladex

Clan Coins : 425

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for the next super smash brothers game   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 pm

they should add dragon ball z Goku
his final smash would be super saiyan mode like sonic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for the next super smash brothers game   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 pm

I say keep everyone from Brawl and Melee, but add more charcters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for the next super smash brothers game   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Also you should be able to add random people you play online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for the next super smash brothers game   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:32 pm

I hope for

paper mario- he would not be a clone of mario, infact, he would use all his moves mainly from paper mario 2.

toad: he has been in every single mario game possible and up to date. if you dig deep enough into mario games, you would make a great moveset for toad Peach can use the same B move, but carry a heart instead.

Daisy: she sounds like a bad choice considering the obvious reasons you don't want her in. but don't you think she would have potential? you see her more of a princess. when I saw her in mario striikers charged, I thought she would be good for the fourth game. she would wear her striker outfit, her sports outfit, or her biking outfit.

Bomberman- he has a great fanbase, I gave him a good moveset, and he is from hudson (which gave support to all mario party games) Bomberman was famous over nintendo and microsoft. ANYWAY, Bomberman had fame a tiny bit like street fighter.

Ryu- sounds like a bad idea, although street fighter is the worlds most famous fighting game in history! Ryu has more than enough potential to have a great moveset.

Mewtwo- he was a great character, you caan also upgrade one of his moves!

items and assist trophies I want

Mona pizza- add an item from warioware! the pizza will be big and 3D. and you can eat it, it recovers 300% damage. if you attack it witrh a sword, it will be cut into 3 slices, each one will recover 100% damage!

thwomp- he would fly like lakitu, when he sees a player below him, he falls on him! player gets pinned to the ground,

skull kid- he would summon the giant meteor, when the meteor falls, its instant KO for anyone who doesn't dodge!, you have a time limit of 40 seconds to avoid the attack!

Rosalina- she will appear, and summon shooting stars to rain down upon youre foes. sometimes, a star will break apart into the stars that make you invincible, or the warpstar.
Back to top Go down
Martymadman

Clan Coins : 40

PostSubject: Final fantasy   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Final Fantasy characters...
Zidane
Vivi
Squall
Zell
Quistis
Vincent
Cloud
and the list could go on forever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for the next super smash brothers game   some ideas for the next super smash brothers game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some ideas for the next super smash brothers game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Great Aether Starstorm ::  GAMING FORUMS ::  SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL :: Brawl Discussion-
Jump to: